That's right it's the top phrases (or 'keyquotes') to have never passed the lips of a groovy web 2.0er.
- I've just been given a larger budget than the offline team.
- Of course you can use 'click here' as your link anchor text, that would be very original.
- AltaVista provides the most comprehensive search experience on the Web! (incidentally this is the Altavista tagline)
- Yes i'd be happy to work within the IT team.
- I fully support the use of double spaces, italics and all caps in online copy.
- A suit is a more appropriate form of office apparel than jeans.
- How about we try some hidden text?
- Woohoo, my network connection's dead!
- Need more hits, let's pay for some banner ads.
- I've got a degree in web marketing.
Can anyone think of any more? To be followed up by '10 things you'll hear a web marketer say and won't understand'...