Tuesday 3 July 2007

The first day of Web 2.0

I've been trying to improve my company's website listing so i started a few months ago by redesigning. I got some accessibility experts at Clearleft in funky Brighton to tidy up the design and i've now started adding decent content - the best way to increase SEO.

Search Engine Optimisation was scaring me till i read this website helpers site. I've got friends who work for SEO agencies who bang on about how they have 100 sites that can link to my site immediately if i use them, I will now start ignoring them!

There are loads of really informative blogs out there about Web 2.0, just search Technorati. I'm only writing this one so i can get the hang of this blogging lark and can explain it to my colleagues with some degree of clarity! Will add a blog roll and other elements of Web 2.0 as i look at them.

Anywhere you can point me much appreciated...!

No comments: